Rescheduled to Thursday, September 10, 2020, 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
40 S. Harrison Street, Easton
“Flock” to the Waterfowl Building for a gastronomic “feast” of locally-sourced, seasonal specialties prepared by five illustrious chefs from the Mid-Atlantic.
This event is currently SOLD OUT! For information about Corporate Sponsorships to support the 50th Anniversary of the Waterfowl Festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“One of the most ambitious culinary events ever undertaken on Maryland’s Eastern Shore…a truly exciting and dynamic expression of a community coming together to celebrate 50 years of embracing, protecting and promoting the rich heritage of the region, experienced through our local cuisine and those farmers, watermen and millers that make it possible.”
—Chef/Event Manager, Jordan Lloyd
Flock + Feast marks the launch of our journey toward the 50th Waterfowl Festival. Proceeds from this event will support conservation efforts and programming across Waterfowl’s 50th year!
Following cocktails offered up by celebrated local distilleries, Waterfowl’s invited signature chefs from across the region will serve with a multiple course gourmet dinner and wine pairings that will delight your senses. The all-star line-up of gourmets are recognized with James Beard Foundation nominations, “Best Chef” designations and have been covered in many media outlets including Esquire, The Food Network and The Baltimore Sun. The event and menu, now under development by our chefs, are sure to please since both are directed by Jordan Lloyd of Wylder Hotel and Bartlett Pear.
- Cocktail creations: Blue Ruin Cocktail Bar, Cambridge, MD
- Wines: Hair O The Dog, Easton, MD
- Music: Kentavius Jones
- Decor: Debrajean Overholt Event Design, Washington, DC
- Flowers: Velvet Moss Floral Studio, Easton MD
- Lighting: On Your Mark Lighting Design
Be A F+F Sponsor!
Become a Flock & Feast sponsor and help us keep the evening focused on friendship and delicious food! Sponsorship starts at $2,500 and includes a table for 10 along with your name or company logo on our invitation and in all our F+F communications. See our benefit page here for more information and join us today!
- Chef/Owner Hari Cameron – Amuse Restaurant/Grandpa Mac’s – Rehobeth Beach, DE
- Chef/Owner Amanda Cook – Tilghman Island Baking Company – Tilghman Island, MD
- Chef/Partner Patrick “Opie” Crooks – A Rake’s Progress / Woodberry Kitchen – Washington, D.C. / Baltimore, MD
- Chef/Owner Steve Konopelski – Turnbridge Point & Turnbridge Talbot – Easton, MD
- Chef/Owner Zack Mills – Trues Chesapeake Oyster Co. – Baltimore, MD
- Chef/Owner Sam Sharoky – Blue Shore Kitchen – Royal Oak, MD
Thank you to those who have already pledged their support of this fantastic event:
Sea Duck Sponsors
R. Scott & Courtney Clark Pastrick
Henry & Judy Stansbury
Puddle Duck Sponsors
Tom & Sheila Buckmaster
Fred & Lesley Israel
The Seip Family Foundation – Alexa & Tom Seip
Richard & Ellen Bernstein
Easton Economic Development Corp.
Easton Utilities Commission
Sheila and Bill Kelvie
Herb & Patrice Miller
Albert & Jennifer Pritchett
The Perry Family
Shore United Bank
Beverly & Richard Tilghman
Turners Creek Farm
The Walsh Family
Waterfowl Festival Art Committee
Curry & Susan Wilford