APPLY TO EXHIBIT
Festival chairmen begin to review applications on March 1st and will continue accepting exhibitors until all spaces are filled. If an exhibit is filled, it will be noted on this page.
Artists are selected and accepted through a formal jury process in late spring each year. Please visit the “Artist Application” page here to apply.
For Vendors – Use the Form Below
Applications are being accepted for the following exhibit areas of the Festival:
- Buy, Sell, Swap – Decoys, sporting collectibles, American folk art
- Chesapeake Marketplace – Demonstrating artisans and handcrafted products
- Children’s Activities — Call 410-822-4567 if interested
- Sportsman’s Pavilion – Excursions, charters, outfitting services, goose & duck calls, retail sporting products
- Tasting Pavilion – Regional wineries, breweries and gourmet foods
- Waterfowl Chesapeake – Green vendors and businesses (Call 410-822-4567 if interested)
- Waterfowling Artifacts –Waterfowl artifacts and memorabilia (Selling or trading prohibited)
Food Vendors at the Festival are or are associated with nonprofit, Eastern Shore-based organizations. Food vendors must participate in a separate application process. Call 410-822-4567 if you feel your organization qualifies.