Win a $10,000 Jon Boat, Motor and Trailer!
2017 Calling Contest & Sportsmen’s Raffle
Enter to win a classic jon boat from our sponsor Bass Pro Shops or one of many runner up prizes! Tickets are $20 and can be purchased in person or here online! We will only be selling a limited number of tickets.
About the Boat – TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1654 MVX Sportsman
Built tough, with an ideal layout for waterfowling, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1654 MVX Sportsman is a duck-hunting machine. It sports a lockable and removable starboard gun box, and a port rod/gear box. The unitized, all-welded stringer, transom and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And the integrated sponsons at the transom improve shallow water performance.
The all-aluminum 1648 MVX Sportsman is finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish, and is also available in optional Grassland or new Woodland camo patterns. And like every GRIZZLY, it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW for 2017—100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Lockable, removable starboard gun box & port storage box
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- Available in optional Grassland or NEWWoodland camo pattern
- Custom-fit trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection (trailer color may vary, see dealer for specifics)
The value of the boat is approximately $10,000. Winner does not need to be present to win and is not required to purchase any goods or services to be entered to win. Drawing to be held on November 12, 2017 in Easton, MD. Grand prize delivery will be arranged by winner and Bass Pro Shops locale nearest to the winner. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of tickets sold.